Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm on a ROLL!

I've been doing pretty good lately about getting a layout done everyday! *pats self on back* haha This challenge must really be motivating me! :) Well today is Wednesday and as you should know by now that means MOJO over at SS! Here is the sketch for the second installment of the Topaz club:


and this is what I came up with:


Products used:
  • Bazzil Cardstock
  • Fancy Pants Beach Babe pp
  • AC Thickers in Macaw & Jewelry Box
  • Ranger Stickles in Baby blue and diamond
  • Sew Easy
  • Me & my big ideas chipboard stickers
  • Recollections bling and shape stickers

I wasn't thrilled about this one when I finished it...I felt like it was too plain! I have a tendency to over embellish sometimes and I think it's hard when I don't! haha If that makes sense. Anyway I like it, sometimes simple is good. I think the pictures show a lot with Rylee feeling the sand for the first time and wading in the ocean for the first time as well! :) Welp that's all for now folks, hopefully I'll be back again tomorrow! I've got to get lots of scrappy time in before school starts in 2 weeks :( TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment