Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 15, 2011

a sketchabilities layout!

I was wondering around looking for a sketch to use for my layout today and when I saw this one I knew exactly which pictures I was going to use! Here is the sketch:



and here is what I came up with:



Products used:
  •  Bazzil Basics CS in Quicksand
  • AC Margarita pp
  • AC Thickers in Macaw
  • MM tiny type
  • Sew Easy floss
  • Prima flowers
  • Flora doodles by Petaloo
  • Ranger stickles in fruit punch, lime green, yellow, and silver
  • MS large and small butterfly punches

Going to try and get in another page or 2 today and tomorrow since school starts on Wednesday! YIKES :/

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute layout - I love your take on the sketch and also the fun colors you chose to use. :) I think your personal challenge is such a great idea, by the way! :)

    I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations! I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Ashley, enhorabuena por tus preciosos trabajos, te sigo desde EspaƱa y te invito a visitarme si te apetece.
    Un saludo y hasta pronto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing output from the layout you have chosen. Great work Ashley!

    emergency locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated PMP Training Institutes chennai !!

    ReplyDelete