Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I think my mojo has returned!

So after a pretty rough drought, I think I've finally become scrap HAPPY again! haha Over the past couple days I have cranked out 2 pages (GO ME!) The first one is a new one for me, it's a challenge from Sketches in Thyme. I've been following their blog for a little while now but this is the first opportunity I've had to actually participate in one of their challenges! Here is the sketch:


and here is what I came up with:


Products used in this layout:
  • My Mind's Eye So Sophie-Clever collection
  • MME Fine and Dandy rick rack ribbon
  • Me and my big ideas chipboard letters
  • MS Large and small butterfly punches
  • Ranger Stickles in Baby Blue & Fruit Punch
  • Pebbles Floral Lane Chips 



and my second layout is the current mojo from Scrapbook Steals. Here is the sketch:


and here is what I came up with:


Products used in this layout:
  • My Mind's Eye Lime Twist-Life of the Party pp, alpha letters and diecut
  • AC Thickers in Iguana
  • Ranger stickles in silver
  • WRMK Sew Easy & SE floss in bubble gum
  • misc. button and brads
Well that's it for tonight...I'm off to bed! Thanks for checking in :)


2 comments: