Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

MWM #45~ a sketch by the great Lisa Z!

Hello??? Is anyone out there??? LOL Hopefully there is :) I know it's been awhile since I've posted...it's been a busy past few weeks for me and my mojo has definitely taken a hit! But hopefully I'm getting back on track and will be posting again more frequently. Speaking of newfound mojo, my current layout is last week's midweek mojo from Scrapbook Steals. And it just so happens to be a sketch by a good friend of mine! Lisa was the guest designer for the month of June and she came up with a GREAT sketch...I really loved it!



She and I share a love for 1 photo layouts so I really enjoyed working with her sketch! Here is what I came up with:


Honestly for my lack of motivation lately, and the unintended hiatus, I think this came out really well. The beautiful paper by My Mind's Eye was a great inspiration and learning to make a new embellishment (ie: the pinwheel) was a wonderful motivation booster! So I hope to be back real soon with yet another scrappy creation! Thanks for stopping by <3

Ingredients:
  • Kraft paper
  • My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose (Hazel)
  • Echo Park Life is good alpha stickers
  • AC Thickers in Jewelry Box
  • Misc. buttons
  • AC Precision Pens (copper)
  • Misc. brads

1 comment:

  1. I love it! but you know that..and that is the best sketch ever! <3 lol

    ReplyDelete