Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 23, 2011

MWM #48 yet another amazing sketch!!

I throughly enjoyed scrapping this layout! Not only was it a GREAT sketch from Kristy Lee, but the Country Drive paper collection from Echo Park is SOOOOO CUTE!!! I think by far this line is my favorite from them. I'm very lucky to have such a cute daughter to scrap along with some amazing products. Anyway here is the this week's mojo from Scrapbook Steals:


and here is my layout:


I love the colors and complete girly-ness of these papers! I can't wait to use it again, and again and again! haha Thanks for checking it and have a wonderful Thursday :)

Products used:
  • Kraft paper
  • Echo Park Country Drive patterned paper & stickers
  • AC Thickers in Delight
  • Ranger Stickles in baby blue, fruit punch and yellow
  • Ranger liquid pearls in flamingo
  • Tiffany's Treasures Petaloo flower
  • MS small butterfly punch
  • AC Slick Writer in black


No comments:

Post a Comment