Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Challenge countdown-99 to go!

Alright! It's official...I am officially CUTOFF from buying any new scrappy items! Before I kicked this off I did buy today's steal from Scrapbook Steals hehe I just LOVE MME and Hazel is such a BEAUTIFUL collection! Alright with that out of the way I'm here to post my first layout towards this challenge. Here is today's midweek mojo sketch by the awesome Kristy Lee:


and here is my CREATION:


What I used:
  • Bazzil cardstock
  • MME Lime Twist- Happy Go Lucky pp, tiny type letters & twine
  • AC Thickers in Chit Chat
  • misc. ribbon
  • K & Co. chipboard stickers
  • Ranger stickles in lime green & lavender
1 down 99 to go!! WOW!! That sounds like A LOT haha But I really need to take advantage of the amazing things I already have as well as save some MOOLAH!!! That way when I go to the CKC Convention in October I'll be able to buy lots & lots!! :) Thanks for checking in, I do appreciate it :)


1 comment:

  1. I under stand your pain! I just bought new, clear containers and reorganized my scrap space. I now realize how much scrappy stuff I have!! I may need to put myself on a scrappy shopping ban too.

    ReplyDelete