Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A different kind of challenge!

So while perusing around on facebook today I stumbled upon a different kind of challenge that should really be interesting! I try to scrap AT LEAST once a week if not more, and sometimes it just doesn't happen at all :( Meanwhile it seems that I buy something scrap related more than I actually scrap! haha So in honor of actually CREATING I'm doing this 100 card or layout challenge! And besides I need to save money for more than 1 occasion. So here's how the challenge works...I am NOT allowed to buy ANYTHING scrap related (adhesives not included) until I have completed 100 layouts or cards. Hopefully some of my other scrappy friends will join me on this frugal journey :) I look forward to showing you all what I create <3

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. you totally should!! I think it'll be fun and we can support each other! it's like rehab for scrapaholics! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to join you on this journey!!! Should be interesting to say the least especially getting to see what you create in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD luck!!! It gets tough around 50...atleast it has been for me, saved me lots of $ though :)

    ReplyDelete