Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long time no scrap :) MWMs #51 & 52

annnnddd I'm back! haha Sorry it's been so long...last week was the family vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC and since then I've been playing catch up on everything! But I'm back and just in time!! This week marked ONE whole year of mojos at Scrapbook Steals!! WHOOHOO!! I seriously can't believe I've been mojo-ing it up for that long!! Time flies when you're having fun :) I was a little late with last week's mojo so I will start the catching up process NOW! Here is the sketch:


and for the first time I turned a 2 pager into a 1 pager! Here is my layout:


Products used:
  • Bazzil cardstock in Quicksand
  • MME Lime Twist-Life of the Party pp
  • AC Thickers in Lullaby
  • MME Lime Twist twine
  • Ranger Stickles in lime green
  • misc. buttons
I really love how this turned out! This collection from MME is so cute and fun! They truly have some beautiful papers :)

And for this week's sketch we were honored by Erin Colby, this month's guest designer! She did a GREAT job coming up with not just one but TWO sketches!! I honestly got teary eyed when I saw her first layout!! :) Here is the first sketch she came up with:


and here is my interpretation:


Products used:
  • Bazzil cardstock in Fussy
  • Echo Park Life is Good pp
  • AC Thickers in Lullaby
  • MS large butterfly punch
  • misc. brads
  • Ranger Stickles in baby blue, fruit punch and diamond
  • Prima flowers
Right when I saw this sketch I knew it would be 1 of 2 pictures that I had recently taken. I've done a couple of daddy/daughter layouts lately so I went with this picture of Rylee and her stuffed Mickey Mouse doll. She is OBSESSED with Mickey!! lol When I saw her cuddled up with him one night I had to take a picture! You would think with such a love for him I would have more pics of the two but sadly I do not. Anyway I'm very happy with how this came out! I love me some Echo Park <3 Thanks for stopping by...until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment