Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Is it summer yet??? MWM #43

*sigh* summer needs to hurry up and get here!! This spring has been so dreary and cold...I'm SO over it!! I want to go swimming and play outside with my daughter!! haha Since I haven't been able to take a whole lot of pics of her outside, I resorted to using some pics of her from last summer in her baby pool! She LOVES LOVES LOOOOVES playing in the water! So for this week's mojo I tapped into my love of summer. Here is the sketch from Scrapbook Steals:


and here is what I came up with:


I don't think I've ever used so much yellow! haha But yellow is the color of summer and these papers and letters just worked so well with my pictures!! I can't wait to get Rylee in her pool again and let her splash around! Thanks for checking in...I'll be out of town starting tomorrow so it'll probably be a few days til I post again!! Have a wonderful, scrappy weekend :)

Products used:
  • Kraft paper
  • Fancy Pants Beach Babe pp
  • AC Thickers in Lullaby
  • Echo Park alphas
  • CC buttons in Upcycle
  • Recollections adhesive flowers and brads
  • MS bling stickers
  • MS large and small butterfly punches
  • Ranger stickles in Fruit punch
  • misc. ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Good morning.... You make a perfect summer layouts!!! I Like it!!!

    ReplyDelete