Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 5th challenge from Sketchy Thursdays

So I decided to stray a little from my norm. Which is scrapping pictures of my daughter. She's always up to something so I've got tons of pictures of her. Instead I found a couple of pictures of my husband and I and decided to devote a page to us. Pictures of the two of us together are few and far between...so I'm going to make it a point to try and take more pictures of us together and scrap more pages of our relationship. And the newest sketch from Sketchy Thursdays helped in creating a memory of me and my husband. Here is this week's sketch:


and here is what I came up with:


I loved being able to work with some different color schemes. Usually it's a lot of pinks, purples, etc. I love using blue and green together. I hope you like what I came up with...it's a little new to me so it was definitely out of my comfort zone! Have a nice day :)

Products used in this layout:
  • Bazzil Basics in Avalanche & Blackbird
  • Crate Paper Prudence Collection
  • AC Thickers in Rainboots
  • WRMK Sew Easy hearts head & Misty Morn floss
  • Recollections brads (bright circles)
  • Recollections faux pearls
  • MS Large butterfly punch


3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Beautiful LO! Love the colors, you did a great job with this. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2011/05/bellas-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for playing with ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! i loveeeeeeee the colors and loving those flowers! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete