Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mojo #41 In the Beginning...

Well hello there!! It's been a little while, hasn't it? I decided to give myself a little break from scrapping for a few days because I was beginning to get a little burnt out! I sat down a couple times to crank something out and I just wasn't feeling it! I was getting frustrated so I knew I needed to step away for a little bit! And boy did it help! haha I feel like I've got my mojo back (no pun intended :) ) My internet was down for a few days as well, so I guess someone, or something else was telling me to take a break as well.

Anyway, I'm back with the 41st installment of the Midweek Mojo from Scrapbook Steals. This week we all got the pleasure to find inspiration from the lovely Sheryl Kloke. She came up with this great sketch:


and this is what I came up with:


When I first saw the sketch I had to rack my brain for what pictures I was going to use. Lately SS has been giving us 2 page mojo sketches so I've used a lot of my good multiple pics. After a lot of thought and organizing all of my pictures, I knew I wanted to do something with several pictures I've had since I gave birth to my daughter (which was over a year and half ago haha) I really love how this turned out! It feels good to have my "mojo" back :)

Close up of journaling:


Close up of these super easy flowers I'm obsessed with making lately :) :

Products used in this layout:
  • Bazzil Basics Cardstock in Quicksand
  • Fancy Pants Designs paper in Road Show
  • AC Thickers in Jewelry Box & Salutations
  • Crate Paper brads Lemon Grass Collection
  • Cosmo Cricket buttons in Wanted
  • Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink pad in Chestnut
  • Misc. ribbon

1 comment: