Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

MWM #42

Cutting it close but THIS time I made it! haha Here is this week's amazing sketch from Scrapbook Steals:


and this is my layout:


I really like how this came out! I'm still getting used to my Sew Easy so I made a couple mistakes, but I'm getting the hang out it! I love this picture of Rylee :) She loves that little tug boat soo much! <3

Products used:
  • Kraft paper
  • MME Lime Twist- Life of the Party
  • Basic Grey chipboard letters
  • CC buttons- Upcycle
  • Recollections brads
  • MS Butterfly punch
  • Ranger stickles in Fruit Punch
  • WRMK Sew Easy
  • xy&z chipboard sticker
  • AC metallic markers silver


1 comment:

  1. ash i love this. your kraft is lighter (or so it seems in pics) than mine. i really want lime twist...aaaaaah. LOL and i love the new sew easy head....great job <3

    ReplyDelete