Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 14, 2011

OUAS~ My Girl

Talk about cutting it close! haha It's been a super busy week for me and now that I've started my summer classes, scrapbooking might have to take over the passenger seat! Sad, but definitely not putting it on the back burner! Scrapbooking will break up the monotony of constant reading, and learning! lol Not that learning is a bad thing but I need something to relax me!

Anyway here is the May 1st challenge from Once Upon A Sketch:


and here is what I came up with:


Personally, I don't think it's my best, but it's not horrible either! I started this layout a few days ago and got sidetracked and then finished it in order to make the deadline. Getting the hang of school again after 5 years has definitely put a damper on my scrapbooking. But I know it won't last forever! I enjoy scrapping along with OUAS and plan to do many more challenges in the future!

Products used in this layout:
  • MME So Sophie-Clever
  • AC Thickers in Salutations
  • Recollection fabric flowers Boutique Fleur
  • Cosmo Cricket buttons in Upcycle
  • Basic Grey Wheels
  • Misc. ribbon

2 comments:

  1. looks like I missed the deadline...oh well! At least I finished it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful L/O!!!and what a nice sketch!
    Have a nice day!
    x

    ReplyDelete