Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I admit I get anxious about certain sketch challenges...

and Sketchy Thursdays is one of them! lol As soon as the new challenge was unveiled I got started! I honestly really love what these ladies come up with every week! Here is the awesome sketch for this week:


and here is what I came up with:


Rylee loves to feed herself lately! Here she was just starting to get the hang of holding a spoon and feeding herself. She's really starting to turn into such a big girl!! 

Products used in this layout:
  • Kraft paper
  • Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe
  • Sew Easy floss in Misty Morn
  • Dear Lizzy Element brads
  • AC Thickers in Dear Lizzy
  • Echo Park Life is Good letter stickers 
  • MS small butterfly punch


6 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge! I love all the distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! I love those emma's shoppe papers. And she is such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love the photos, and LOVING that flower!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you love ST that much! Adorable page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete