Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2 layouts in 1 day! Busy, busy....

I apologize for the briefness of this entry but I'm not having the greatest of days :-/ Thank goodness for scrapbooking though! haha Anyway I wanted to share these 2 layouts I did today for the challenge blog Bird Is The Word. I really like the idea of them providing a word to include in the title of my layout so I couldn't resist these 2 sketches! This sketch required the word "forever"


and this is what I came up with:

and the second challenge was to include the word "magic"

and here is my interpretation:

Have a nice day! :)



14 comments:

  1. ash i love the magic lo! i didnt even see that one! and is that lyb eliz park?????? *love*!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes it is!! :) It's SO pretty!! I love LYB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love all the patterned papers you have used...thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 2 layouts in one day! My favorite is the "forever" one, but I love the photo on the 2nd one!!! SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! 2 FABBO Layouts Ashley.....
    Lovin the butterflies on both Layouts!!! Thanks for Playing along with us @ BITW....
    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic..LOVELY work on both of them..WELL DONE! Thanks so much for playing along at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous LO's Ashley.. loving your mix of pp's and sweet details!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome work.. 2 layouts..superb..
    thanks for joinin in at BITW..

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are both beautiful layouts!! well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY layouts!! Thank you so much for playing along at Bird is the Word!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both Awesome Lo and Pics! So great that you played along at Bird Is The Word....
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again from Once Upon a Sketch! What great takes you have on both of them!! thanks for playing at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is a magic smile! How cute!

    ReplyDelete