Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2011

There's a first time for everything!

So I caved and created a blog! haha Being a sahm I have to keep my sanity somehow, so for the past 17 months I have been preserving the memories of my growing daughter, Rylee, in scrapbook pages! I've been involved with the mojo challenges over on scrapbooksteals.com for quite some time now and I've finally begun to branch out and participate in some other sketch challenges. My first one being this one from Once Upon a Sketch:



and here is my interpretation: 

stayed tuned for further sketch challenges and my interpretations! :)

7 comments:

  1. fabuloouuuuuuus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work! so glad you took part in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Ashley! I cannot tell you how honoured I am that you decided that your first challenge and first ever blog entry would be our challenge at Once Upon A...Sketch! THANKS so much for taking part in our VERY first challenge too LOL! What a beautiful little girl you have too..so adorable and oh I remember 17 months so clearly...LOVELY layout and super cute photo! Again many thanks and hope you join us for many more..take care, Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty take on the sketch - thanks for paying :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO and absolutely thrilled that you chose Once Upon to kick off your blog!! How awesome!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Compliments, your layout is very beautiful! The photo is very romantic! Thank for play with us!

    ReplyDelete