Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2011

My first Sketchy Thursdays layout!

So like I said before I was beginning to branch out and start doing other sketch challenges. I stumbled upon a blog called Sketchy Thursdays and really liked what I saw! I'm the type of "scrapper" that likes to go off of a simple sketch so I can add, or take away as much of "myself" without straying too much from the original design. With that being said, this is the first sketch I participated in on ST:


and here is what I came up with:

these pictures were taken on Rylee's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese! She had an absolute blast running around, playing the games and fawning over the person dressed up as Chuck E. haha 

6 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you found ST!!! Hope to see more of your work each week! This page is so cute....looks like she is having a blast! Thanks for joining us this week at ST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it ash!!!!!! i love your distressing too <3 love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you stumbled upon us! What a great layout! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Sketchy Thursdays! Cute layout with adorable pictures :). I hope to see you every week :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love love the colors and the photos! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete