Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's BEGIN with Bird is the Word!

The next challenge from Bird Is the Word has been posted!! I'm super excited! I really love their word challenges! This week the required word is begin/beginning. I had lots of different titles tumbling around in my head and I finally decided on using some pictures from the beginning of April when spring had first begun. Rylee LOVES to play outside on her swing, tugboat and see-saw. The weather was SO nice that day, it had me longing for the hot, adventurous days of summer! After browsing through the DT creations I fell in love with Lisa's creation! I knew it was perfect for the pictures I had chosen for this particular challenge. Here is what my finished product looks like:


Rylee and I are both "Ready for Summer to Begin!"

Products used in this layout:
  • Textured cardstock by Colorbok
  • Echo Park Springtime patterned paper
  • Echo Park Springtime letter sticker
  • AC Thickers in ? and sprinkles
  • Pebbles Chips
  • Cosmo Cricket button in Upcycle

7 comments:

  1. super super cute ashley. I need to do my BITW too soon... maybe this weekend. i love the pics of little Rylee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how gorgeous! delightful photos!! we are heading into winter here, so it will be coats and rugging up for us so i hope you enjoy your warmer weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe Its only a month into Autumn here in Australia...and I'm all ready for summer too! Love your layout, so bright and fresh! Thanks for playing along @ BITW! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is such a cute layout! I love the design, the color combo and the photos! Good luck!
    p.s. I can't wait for summer to begin either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love that Echo Park line!! Thanks so much for playing at Bird is the Word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO.. such sweet embellishments and cute pics!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! This is so pretty! Lovely and sweet. Well done. Thanks for playing along at Bird Is The Word.

    ReplyDelete