Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MWM #40

WOW! I can't believe we're at 40 mojos already!! Pretty soon we're gonna be celebrating a year's worth of mojo madness!! It's gone by so fast! Now that the 40th mojo has been unveiled it's time to get ready for the Sapphire Club...I'm a couple of sketches behind on being a member but I plan on getting those completed so I can finally be a club member on Scrapbook Steals! Here is this week's sketch by the always amazing Kristy Lee:

when I first saw this sketch I was a little taken aback! haha I guess with it being the 40th mojo it had to be spectacular! I was itching to get started so I already had my pictures in mind and the papers I wanted to use! Here is what I came up with:


My daughter is always a great inspiration for my scrapbook pages. I'm so thankful to her for providing me with amazing, silly pictures to preserve for years to come! <3


Products used in this layout:
  • Textured cardstock by Colorbok
  • Fancy Pants Designs About A Girl PP
  • AC Thickers in Poolside
  • Echo Park Life is Good letter stickers
  • Ranger Stickles in Lime Green
  • Cosmo Cricket and Fancy Pants Designs buttons in Upcyle & Trick or Treat
  • Journal Genie
  • MS Large Butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment