Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

some random scrappiness!

While I'm still getting the hang of this blog and creating some layouts for a couple other sketch challenges I thought I would share a random page that I put together a few days ago! I discovered Scrapbook Challenges a few months ago thanks to one of my scrappy friends, Lisa Zubritsky <3 And although I haven't had the chance (YET) to be involved in their sketch challenges, I've browsed through their site and stumbled upon some great stuff! Hopefully with the coming week I will be able to participate in their new sketch challenge. 

Anyway, I loved what my friend Lisa did with this sketch:


so I decided to give it a go myself! And this is what I came up with:

Last year for Halloween, we dressed Rylee up as Tinkerbell! One of my (and Rylee's hehe) favorite Disney characters! Sadly at the time my camera was MIA, that seems to happen A LOT! So I didn't get very many pictures of her on Halloween :( But I had this one and I've been wanting to scrap it FOREVER! I recently purchased the Basic Grey Green at Heart kit and I knew that it was perfect for this picture! I LOVE the purples, pinks, greens, etc. of this paper! Basic Grey has some of the most gorgeous paper and that is one reason I LOVE it so much! She's my tiny fairy <3 Just like Tinkerbell, Rylee has a lot of spunk and I love every bit of it!


3 comments:

  1. ashley i love it! i love the kraft paper and the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Green at Heart is one of my fave BG collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work,and a nice sketch ;))
    I love your blog and became a follower,your always welcome on my blog.xx

    ReplyDelete