Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Another Sketchy Thursday layout!

After taking a little break from Sketchy Thursdays (that 2 page LO was a little intimidating haha) I'm back for yet another shot at their weekly challenges! Here is the challenge:


and here is my final product:

I really wish I could have gotten a better picture of my layout! But it's rainy and gloomy out today so I couldn't get a whole lot of natural light. Anyway I love how it came out! I just recently acquired the So Sophie-Clever collection from My Mind's Eye. I can't tell you enough how PRETTY it is!! I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to use more of it! :) 

Products used in this layout:
  • So Sophie-Clever by MME
  • Cosmo Cricket buttons in Salt Air
  • Creative Charms flower embellishment
  • Echo Park letter stickers
  • AC Thickers in Salutations
  • Large monarch butterfly punch by MS


8 comments:

  1. ash I think we have the same scrap collection <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha well I know you have some things that I don't that I WISH I had! :) It's hard not to have all the same stuff though when we both have girls and we both have good taste!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the distressing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO. I love how you did the edging and love the cluster by the title. Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page! i love your distressing and those mme papers are the best! thanks for playing at ST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving the distressing!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love your distressing and you clustering of embellies!

    ReplyDelete