Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Second challenge for OUAS...

I had so much fun participating in the first challenge with Once Upon A...Sketch. I suppose they hold a little place in my heart since I created my blog with their first sketch <3 With that said I'm here to share with you what I've created for their next challenge :) This week was a 2 picture layout that required journaling explaining why I chose the pictures I did. Here is the sketch:

and here is what I came up with:
Products used in this sketch:
  • Bazzill Basics cardstock in Quicksand
  • Fancy Pants Designs pp in It's the Little Things
  • American Crafts Thickers LAX (black)
  • Pebbles Chips
  • Echo Park For the Record letter stickers
  • Cosmo Cricket buttons in Salt Air
  • Large monarch butterfly punch by Martha Stewart
  • Journal Genie


and here is a close up of the journaling (hopefully it isn't too confusing to read haha)

Well there ya go!! I can't wait to see what OUAS comes up with next! :) Until next time, happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. How cool is that...Firt sketch and first blog...WOW!
    Thank you so much for sharing the adrable layout with us at Once Upon A...Sketch. Those pics are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ashley I love it!!! <3 i am about to post mine too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote your journaling! very creative! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mode of write the journal! The paper distressed are so beautiful! Thank to play with us on Once Upon A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what fun journaling! Brilliant idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what totally precious photos and I love your creative journalling

    ReplyDelete